Driving ROI by providing customers with personalized content across multiple channels is a continuing challenge, especially for the growing local companies of Salt Lake City. To help our fellow Utah organizations, Axis41 partnered with Adobe to discuss a dynamic marketing solution, the Adobe Marketing Cloud, over a recent lunch at Christopher’s Prime Steak House & Grill.
Guests to this event included several Utah organizations and a presentation was given by Adobe’s Sr. Solution Consultant, Michael Johnson. Michael’s presentation is included below, along with a report from Forrester about the Top 10 Ways To Improve Digital Experiences and the 2014 Digital Trends Report from Adobe.
Each of these materials discuss the importance of:
- Delivering targeted digital experiences to increase mobile and Web conversion.
- Personalizing experiences to boost customer engagement and loyalty.
- Using predictive analytics to anticipate your customers’ wants and needs.
- Simplifying the management of digital assets and Web content.
- Determining the most effective marketing mix to deliver on your investment.
The Axis41 and Adobe Executive Briefing Lunch was successful in sharing several insights into the Adobe Marketing Cloud as well as answering questions from the attendees about how the Adobe Marketing Cloud could individually assist them in driving ROI and providing personalized content to their customers.
Axis41 will be hosting several other Executive Briefing Lunches in the coming months. If you are interested in attending one of these free events and discovering the power of a dynamic marketing solution, please contact Axis41 at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our invitation list.
Top 10 Ways to Improve Digital Experiences (PDF)
Adobe Marketing Cloud (PDF)